Terms & conditions apply.
- Special rate is strictly applicable for use by valid Friends of the Gardens members.
- Members will need to present their Friends of the Gardens membership e-card on their mobile phones prior to admission.
- Each promo code restricts to 1 purchase only for valid Friends of the Gardens members
- Each ticket admits one person only.
- Only sign-ups with full payment will be deemed as confirmed. Payment must be made on the same day of the sign-up. The workshop accepts payment through online platforms such as PayPal and Apple Pay. Payment is also accepted through bank transfer, including PayLah and PayNow to the number as listed on the invoice; it is mandatory for participants to contact the organiser via email with the screenshot of the said completed transaction. Sign-ups without payment, and sign- ups without notice of payment of bank transfer will be rendered null and void.
- Ticket holders are strongly advised to arrive 10 minutes before the start of the event. No refunds will be given for late-comers.
- Tickets sold are final and no refunds will be made. Participant cannot be assigned a different date or time for any workshop.
- Any no shows will have the workshop fee forfeited. No extension of duration after the events end.
- Trading or resale of tickets purchased is not allowed.
- Video-taking / any form of recording any part or all of step-by-step instructions, course content or original course material during or after is strictly not allowed. In the case of violation of this rule, the participant unreservedly without contest agrees to be held liable for intellectual property rights violation and without reservation make full compensation as required by Fun With Artz.
- Minimum class size for the workshop is 10 pax and above. The workshop will be cancelled and the paid fees will be refunded to registered participants if the class size is below 10 pax.
- Registration closes on Wed, 17 Nov 2021 at 11.59pm.
- All ticket holders must be ¹ fully vaccinated and subject to prevailing safe management measures during this Covid-19 period.
- For more T&Cs and updated details of the workshop, please check with the organiser or refer to: https://www.funwithartz.com/
- Both the organiser and Gardens by the Bay reserve the right to amend any programme without prior notice at its sole and absolute discretion.
¹ An individual is considered fully vaccinated if he/ she has been: a) fully vaccinated, i.e. has received the full regimen of Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnatry, Moderna or WHO EUL vaccines, with an additional two weeks for the vaccine to be fully effective, b) recovered from COVID-19, or c) has obtained a negative result on a pre-event test taken in the past 24 hours before the expected end of the event.