Mon - Thu: 12.00pm - 5.00pm
Last ticket sale at 4.30pm
Fri - Sun: 12.00pm - 7.00pm
Last ticket sale at 6.30pm
Auto Rider, a self-driving vehicle, brings a new dimension of travel to the Gardens. Enjoy a unique experience in the air-conditioned vehicle, especially at night when the digital-glass technology and lighting effects are accentuated.
- Runs at approximately 20-minute intervals from Bayfront Plaza
- Transport Fees:
- 2-way ride: $5
- 1-way ride: $3
- Tickets can be purchased via Klook, onsite from our Auto Rider staff, or through the Self-ticketing kiosk at the following locations:
- Bayfront Plaza (near the Automated Ticketing kiosks)
- Flower Dome (near the Shuttle Service stop)
- Passengers must be at least 3 years of age and a height of 1.2m to take the Auto Rider.
- A cashless payment system has been adopted for ticket purchases i.e. only credit cards and WeChat Pay will be accepted.
- No food and drinks are allowed inside the vehicle.
- This vehicle is not stroller and wheelchair-friendly.
- The vehicle can accommodate up to 8 seated passengers and all seats will be assigned by staff on-board.
- The service will be suspended in the event of heavy rain or lightning warning for the safety of visitors.
- Visitors with medical conditions, special physical needs and expecting mothers are advised not to board the Auto Rider for safety reasons.
- Foldable bicycles, strollers, personal mobility devices, luggage are not allowed on the Auto Rider.