To ensure safe distancing and better regulate crowds, all members are required to book an entry time slot to visit the attractions.
Your time slot booking can be easily made online, or via our Gardens by the Bay Mobile App.
For Supertree Observatory, limited tickets can be purchased from a self-service Ticketing kiosk at the attraction entrance starting 1 Dec 2020.
App features include pre-booking of entry time slots to visit the attractions, SafeEntry check-in and check-out, contactless e-Card scan, automatic parking redemption and other features!
The Friends of the Gardens membership programme aims to engage and reward members with great savings and an extensive host of privileges – including unlimited admission to Flower Dome, Cloud Forest and OCBC Skyway, free parking for the first 2 hours, exclusive merchant discounts, and more! We look forward to welcoming you to our ever-growing family.
All visitors are required to pre-book their visit date and time before visiting the attractions to ensure safe distancing and better crowd regulation. For further updates on our new visiting guidelines for members, click here.
To apply, simply download Gardens by the Bay mobile app, select “Friends” followed by “My Particulars”, and submit both your Car Plate and IU numbers. Processing takes at least 5 working days* (excluding Weekends & Public Holidays). Members will receive a confirmation email once their car details have been successfully registered to the car park system.
Each membership is permitted to register only one (1) private car’s IU, and each IU can only enjoy 2 hours of complimentary parking per day. Please note that in cases of duplicate submissions of car plate and IU numbers, only the first submission will be uploaded to the parking system.
*If you visit the Gardens during the 5-day processing time, please present the complimentary 2-hour parking e-coupon in your membership app at our Redemption Centre to receive a physical parking coupon. Simply log on to your GB mobile app, select "Friends", then "Privileges & E-Vouchers", followed by "Complimentary 2-hour Parking". Members are eligible to redeem up to 3 e-Coupons for their own use before their vehicle information has been updated in the parking system.
Click here to find out how to use your parking coupon.
Complimentary 2-Hour Parking Terms and Conditions
Promo code to redeem this promotion will be sent to you via e-newsletter, or email in to email@example.com.
Enjoy 10% discount* for selected merchandise purchased at the Gift Shops.
* Terms and conditions apply
- All discounts are valid till 31 December 2021 and are valid for dine-in at the merchants’ outlet at Gardens by the Bay only, unless otherwise stated.
- Friends of the Gardens membership card must be presented at the time of payment.
- The offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offers, discounts, vouchers, promotions and card privileges.
- Price is subject to prevailing GST and applicable service charge.
- The participating merchants reserves the right to replace a complimentary item with another item of similar or equal value should it be unavailable.
- Birthday treats (where applicable) are valid only on birthday month and is limited to one (1) redemption per member. To enjoy them, please present Friends of the Gardens membership card and proof of identity (with date of birth).
- Gardens by the Bay management and the participating merchants reserve the right to amend the above terms and conditions without prior notice.
- All images shown are for illustration purposes only.