- Promotion is valid from 26 November 2021, 9:00am to 4 January 2022, 11:59pm and applicable only for new sign-ups.
- To enjoy the promotional price for 1-Year, All-Days membership, please enter the stipulated promo code before you checkout for payment.
- Valid only for online applications.
- For the definition of new sign-ups, click here.
- Only e-Card is issued (no physical membership card), which can be accessed via our Gardens by the Bay app or membership web portal. A portrait photo (300KB – 3MB) is required for your e-Card at the point of application. Your e-Card access is linked to your registered mobile number.
- Not applicable for the purchase of membership gift cards and vouchers.
- Not valid in conjunction with other membership promotions, discounts, concession rates and card privileges.
- SingapoRediscover vouchers cannot be used for purchase of memberships.
- Terms and conditions of Friends of the Gardens programme apply.
- Gardens by the Bay reserves the right to amend or change the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time without prior notice.
In line with the latest government guidelines, groups of up to two fully-vaccinated persons will be allowed entry to our gated attractions from 13 Oct 2021. An individual is considered fully vaccinated if he/ she has:
- Received the full regimen of Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty, Moderna or WHO EUL vaccines, with an additional two weeks for the vaccine to be fully effective,
- Fully recovered from COVID-19,
- Obtained a negative result on a preevent test taken in the past 24 hours before the expected end of the visit.
Unvaccinated children aged 12 years and below may be included within the group of two. If both visitors in the group are children aged 12 years and below, they must be from the same household. If there is one child and one fully vaccinated adult, the adult can be from a different household as the child.
Visitors are required to provide proof of their vaccination status via the TraceTogether app or Token upon entering Flower Dome. Visitors are reminded to wear a mask at all times, including during photo-taking.