Enjoy a cool leisure stroll through the Flower Dome and immerse in a world of perpetual spring. The Flower Dome replicates the cool-dry climate of Mediterranean regions like South Africa, California and parts of Spain and Italy. Here, you'll discover not only the amazing beauty of these plants and flowers, but how they have also adapted to the cool-dry environments.
Online Ticketing Promotion Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is applicable on the prevailing published local admission rates to Single or Double Conservatories.
- This promotion is not applicable for tickets purchased at the ticketing counters on-site.
- A maximum purchase of six discounted admission tickets are allowed per online transaction.
- The discounted local admission tickets purchased online is valid for 30 days, starting from the date of visit.
- This promotion is not valid in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.
- No claims will be entertained for expired tickets, and tickets are not refundable or exchangeable for cash.
- This promotion is not valid for Annual Pass memberships.
- This promotion is not valid for OCBC Skyway or Garden Cruiser tickets.
- Gardens by the Bay reserves the right to amend the promotion terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Like a butterfly emerging from its chrysalis, Singapore has gone through a dramatic metamorphosis to become the vibrant metropolis of today. This year, the “Orchid Extravaganza” floral display tells the story of Singapore through the motif of a butterfly’s life cycle. Stunning orchids in myriad shapes and colours will fill a landscape depicting the stages of a butterfly’s growth, including a ‘Chrysalis’ structure in the main Flower Field.
Visitors can look forward to seeing orchid varieties such as Phalaenopsis, Vanda, Dendrobium, Grammatophyllum and many others. There will also be a sculpture of 52 butterflies - in celebration of Singapore's 52nd National Day - in the shape of Singapore. This floral display is put together by award-winning garden designer Peter Cheok, who has received numerous accolades for his works including at the Singapore Garden Festival and Ellerslie International Flower Show in New Zealand.
Designed with glass that sits on a steel grid which acts like an eggshell, the two Cooled Conservatories at Gardens by the Bay are the world’s largest columnless greenhouses.
With 3,332 panels of 42 varying shapes and sizes of spectrally selective glass, the Flower Dome is like a giant puzzle!
Share your Gardens’ moments with us on Instagram!