Promotion is valid from 16 February 2018 to 4 March 2018.
Promotion Terms & Conditions apply.
Chinese New Year Ticketing Promotion Terms & Conditions
- Promotion is valid for direct ticket purchases at Gardens by the Bay Ticketing Counters only. It is not valid for online ticket purchases.
- Applicable to the prevailing published Singapore Resident admission rates to One and Two Conservatories.
- Singapore Resident tickets are applicable to Singapore citizens, permanent residents and those living in Singapore, including holders of employment passes, work permits or dependent passes.
- Applicable to purchase of Singapore Resident - One or Two Conservatories admission ticket. For purchase of 1 Singapore Resident One Conservatory ticket, guest will receive 1 Singapore Resident Senior One Conservatory ticket for free. For purchase of 1 Singapore Resident Two Conservatories ticket, guest will receive 1 Singapore Resident Senior Two Conservatories ticket for free.
- Proof of residency may be required when purchasing tickets or when entering conservatories for Singapore Resident admission tickets.
- A maximum purchase of 4 full-priced Singapore Resident admission tickets is allowed per transaction.
- Adult admission ticket is valid for adults aged between 13 - 59 years old.
- Senior admission ticket is valid for seniors aged 60 years and above.
- Not valid for OCBC Skyway or Garden Cruiser (Audio Tour & Shuttle Service) tickets.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other promotions, discounts and online ticketing purchases.
- Not valid for Friends of the Gardens individual and Family Annual Pass.
- No claims will be entertained for any lost, torn, defaced or expired ticket.
- Admission ticket purchased is not refundable or exchangeable for cash and is only valid for the day of entry.
Welcome the Lunar New Year with us and share your experience on Instagram!