Bay East Garden
Welcome to a world of serenity at Bay East by the Waterfront, where glorious views of the Marina Bay skyline, elegant palm trees and lush wide-open lawns await. Bring a book or a camera, and immerse yourself in the beauty of this garden.
Bay East Garden
Beautiful pavilions, wide open lawns, swaying palm trees and waist-high flowering shrubs welcome you at Bay East Garden, where you can admire the modern Marina Bay financial district skyline from along its 2km waterfront promenade.
Find serenity at this interim garden, as you sit along the promenade with a good read or grab your camera and snap breathtaking views of the iconic Conservatories and Supertrees against the Marina skyline. Enjoy a quaint stroll, family picnic or simply immerse yourself in a variety of recreational activities amidst this picturesque landscape.
Bay East Gardens is accessible via public bus service 158, or by walking across from Marina Barrage, which is just 5 minutes away. Parking facilities are also available at Bay East Gardens at prevailing rates. Entry to Bay East is via Tanjong Rhu Road.
Developed as an interim garden, future development plans for Bay East Garden will be based on the theme of water.
Hours & Admission
- Bay East Garden is open 24 hours daily with no admission charges
- The car park is open from 6:00 AM to 12:00 AM daily
- The entrance from Marina Barrage is open 24 hours daily
Getting Here & Parking
- Entry to Bay East is via Tanjong Rhu Road
- The entrance into the car park is on the right of Marina Bay Golf Course
- Take SBS Bus Service 158 to Bay East, which stops at a nearby bus stop along Rhu Cross
- From Bay South Garden, take a leisurely 5-minute walk across Marina Barrage