Terms & conditions apply.
- Special rate is strictly applicable for use by valid Friends of the Gardens members.
- Members will need to present their Friends of the Gardens membership e-card on their mobile phones prior to admission.
- Each promo code restricts to 1 purchase only for valid Friends of the Gardens members.
- Each ticket admits one person only.
- Participants are advised to dress comfortably with covered shoes & bring along water to hydrate.
- Group of 5 persons are to strictly keep to the same zone demarcated by the organiser.
- Children below 13 years old will not be allowed to join the workshop.
- Participants are strongly advised to arrive 10 minutes before the start of the workshop. No refunds will be given for late-comers.
- Tickets sold are final and no refunds will be made.
- Trading or resale of tickets purchased is not allowed.
- Photography, audio or video recording during the workshop is strictly prohibited.
- Minimum class size for the workshop is 15 pax and above. The workshop will be cancelled and the paid fees will be refunded to registered participants if the class size is below 15 pax.
- Registration closes on Wed, 10 Nov 2021 at 11.55pm.
- All ticket holders must be ¹ fully vaccinated and subject to prevailing safe management measures during this Covid-19 period.
- Both the organiser and Gardens by the Bay reserve the right to amend any programme without prior notice at its sole and absolute discretion
¹ An individual is considered fully vaccinated if he/ she has been: a) fully vaccinated, i.e. has received the full regimen of Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnatry, Moderna or WHO EUL vaccines, with an additional two weeks for the vaccine to be fully effective, b) recovered from COVID-19, or c) has obtained a negative result on a pre-event test taken in the past 24 hours before the expected end of the event.