Terms & conditions apply.
- Special rate is strictly applicable for use by valid Friends of the Gardens.
- Members will need to present their Friends of the Gardens membership e-card on their mobile phones prior to admission.
- Each promo code restricts to 1 purchase only for valid Friends of the Gardens.
- Each ticket admits one person only.
- Participants are strongly advised to arrive 10 minutes before the start of the workshop. No refunds will be given for late-comers.
- Participants are required to bring their own yoga mat and towel.
- Participants with existing medical conditions should check with your health care professionals before signing up for the workshop.
- Tickets sold are final and no refunds will be made.
- Trading or resale of tickets purchased is not allowed.
- Photography, audio or video recording during the workshop is strictly prohibited.
- Minimum class size for the workshop is 6 pax and above. The workshop will be cancelled and the paid fees will be refunded to registered participants if the class size is below 6 pax.
- Registration closes on Wed, 10 Nov 2021 at 11.59pm.
- All ticket holders must be ¹ fully vaccinated and subject to prevailing safe management measures during this Covid-19 period.
- For more T&Cs and updated details of the workshop, please check with the organiser or refer to: https://www.vyasasingapore.com/
- Both the organiser and Gardens by the Bay reserve the right to amend any programme without prior notice at its sole and absolute discretion.
¹ An individual is considered fully vaccinated if he/ she has been: a) fully vaccinated, i.e. has received the full regimen of Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnatry, Moderna or WHO EUL vaccines, with an additional two weeks for the vaccine to be fully effective, b) recovered from COVID-19, or c) has obtained a negative result on a pre-event test taken in the past 24 hours before the expected end of the event.