Stricter social distancing measures in place
In compliance with the latest government guidelines, indoor attraction capacity will be reduced to 25% from 22 Jul 2021. Gardens will honour all tickets booked for the period of 22 Jul to 18 Aug 2021. Group sizes need to be maintained at 2 people, and visitors are reminded to wear a mask at all times, including during photo-taking.
For further updates on our safety and COVID-19 Advisory for members, read here.
Update your photo and membership particulars
From 5 Jul 2021, a completed membership profile which includes your photo is required before you can make timeslot bookings. Please update your photo and particulars before 5 Jul to avoid any inconvenience.
To upload your photo,
- Login to your account on your membership app or here
- Select "My Membership Card" > "Membership Account Settings" > "Photo" > "Upload"
- As only one photo can be uploaded per membership period, please ensure the correct photo is selected.
Update of time slot booking policy
We hear you! To ensure that more members can access the time slots they want, the maximum number of active bookings each member can make at any one time will be revised to 3 bookings with effect from 1 Dec 2020.
- This means that if you have already made 3 time slot bookings for your upcoming visits and would like to make a 4th booking, you will need to either fulfil one of the visits, or cancel/amend one of the 3 active bookings. You can utilise each of the bookings for any one of the attractions namely Flower Dome, Cloud Forest and OCBC Skyway.
- Please note that with effect from 22 Feb 2021, members can pre-book their time slots up to 10 days in advance.
- Given that the visit time slots to our conservatories are limited due to safe distancing and capacity control measures, we would also like to seek your cooperation to cancel/amend your booking as soon as possible, if you have a change of visit plans – so that other members may be able to book the time slot.
- Bookings made prior to 1 Dec 2020 will be recognised.