Be dazzled by a colourful display of 20,000 imported tulips - the largest of its kind in Singapore, and join in a series of interesting events and activities to learn more about these beautiful blooms.
It is said that there are few things more beautiful than the sight of flower fields in Netherlands during springtime when the tulips are in full bloom. At the Gardens, experience the glory of a Dutch spring with Tulipmania, the largest tulip-themed floral show ever to be held in Singapore.
With blooms flown in directly from Netherlands by our official sponsor KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, visitors can look forward to a spectacular display of 20,000 tulips in a vibrant myriad of spring colours such as red, pink, yellow, white and purple.
Along with other features such as Dutch windmills and customised wooden clogs at the Tulipmania Flower Display, visitors can expect to enjoy a little piece of the Netherlands right in the heart of the Gardens. What's more, stand a chance to win tickets to Keukenhof in Netherlands. Find out more below.
Dates: 29 April - 20 May 2013
Time: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Location: Flower Dome*
- Suitable for all ages.
- Get a free Tulipmania Activity Sheet filled with exciting tulip-themed activities and fun facts with every purchase of a Flower Dome admission ticket
- *Admission charges into the Cooled Conservatories apply
- Find out more about our ticketing promotions here
Win a pair of tickets to Keukenhof in the Netherlands
Stand a chance to win a pair of tickets to Keukenhof – the world’s largest flower garden in The Netherlands in 2014!
- Tell us why you love Tulipmania at Gardens by the Bay in 140 characters or less
- Submit your entries between 29 April to 20 May 2013 using the hashtag #ilovetulipmania via Twitter or Instagram, or emailing to email@example.com
- Participants may submit their entries with or without a photo
- Winning entry will be selected based on the photo's caption and not the quality of the photo
Terms & Conditions:
- This contest is open to residents of Singapore only
- All entries to be submitted between 29 April to 20 May 2013
- Each participant is allowed to submit up to 2 entries across all platforms
- All participating entries must be fully completed in order to qualify as a valid entry
- The entries will be judged based on the capton (not the photo) in relevance to Tulipmania (50%) and creativity (50%)
- Employees of Gardens by the Bay, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, media and creative agencies, printers are not eligible to enter the contest
- Winners will be notified for detailed particulars. Should there be no response from winners within 5 working days, prize will be given to the next best entry
- Prize includes 2 adult return economy class tickets from Singapore to Amsterdam including taxes on KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and 2 adult tickets to Keukenhof 2014
- Prizes are to be redeemed by 31 May 2014
- Prizes are not-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash
- All information requested must be provided to facilitate the prize collection
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained
- Gardens by the Bay reserves the right to change any term of the contest without prior notice and to substitute any prize with one of a similar value
- By taking part in this contest, you understand and accept without condition that Gardens by the Bay may elect to use your personal information contained herein for internal marketing purposes in a manner it deems fit whilst according to your privacy or confidentiality with the highest priority
- Gardens by the Bay shall not be held liable in the event that the contest is terminated or scaled down or otherwise modified for any reason or cause beyond the control of the company
KLM Special Ticket Promotion
Get an addtional 10% off tickets to the conservatories by presenting your KLM Frequent Flyer card or KLM boarding pass, during this Tulipmania period from 29 April to 20 May 2013.