Enter the Cloud Forest, a mysterious world veiled in mist. Take in breath-taking mountain views surrounded by diverse vegetation and hidden floral gems. And learn about rare plants and their fast-disappearing environment.
Note: +5 Degrees area will be closed from 11 July to 31 Oct for upgrading works to serve you better. Cloud Forest remains open to public as usual. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Explore the tropical highlands amidst orchids, pitcher plants and ferns from the cool-moist Tropical Montane region. Be amazed as you encounter the world's tallest indoor waterfall at 35 meters and descend through the surreal mist-filled Cloud Walk and Treetop Walk.
Online Ticketing Promotion Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is applicable on the prevailing published local admission rates to Single or Double Conservatories.
- This promotion is not applicable for tickets purchased at the ticketing counters on-site.
- A maximum purchase of six discounted admission tickets are allowed per online transaction.
- The discounted local admission tickets purchased online is valid for 30 days, starting from the date of visit.
- This promotion is not valid in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.
- No claims will be entertained for expired tickets, and tickets are not refundable or exchangeable for cash.
- This promotion is not valid for Annual Pass memberships.
- This promotion is not valid for OCBC Skyway or Garden Cruiser tickets.
- Gardens by the Bay reserves the right to amend the promotion terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
High in the tropical mountains, plants absorb the refreshing mist and abundant rainfall, releasing the water gradually to create a constant, long-lasting supply for the land beneath them to support even more plants!
The Tassel Fern (Huperzia squarrosa) is a plant related to the ferns, reproducing by minute spores carried away by the wind.
Share your Gardens’ moments with us on Instagram!